Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Vlora Beach



Last weekend we went to Vlora, Albania. It was a girls trip. Auntie Bora, Mami and Grandma Tatiana. Even though I was teething we had a blast. I wasn't being a crying baby. I only refused to eat. Mami keeps worrying about me loosing weight because I protest putting food in my mouth every single meal. It's a nightmare for mami. She gets anxious whenever it's time to eat. Well, lets get back to our previous conversation. It took 3 hours to get there and I was either sleeping or singing songs with the ladies. This trip was a piece of cake compared to the trips I'm used to take such as SFO-TIA. I did have a good night sleep too.










It has been 3 months now that we are in Albania. We try to enjoy every second of it. Trips to the beach make our life happier. That's why we love being home.














Then we took some artistic photos. Mami is better behind the camera than in front of it! hihihi





















I continue to take 2 naps during the day.







Moments with Grandma Tatiana. It was early morning, probably 8 AM. Perfect weather, a little bit chilly, but since I'm so white I need to protect my skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays. This was the best time for me to get Vitamin D.








It looks like a paparazzi picture, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment