skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
View my complete profile
Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}
2
Music
1
Monday, July 19, 2010
11 Months Old [part I ]
0 comments:
Post a Comment
◄ Newer Post
Older Post ►
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Picking a Christmas tree
Ne shkuam kete fundjave te zgjidhnim pemen e Krishtlindjes. E vendosem qe do e blenim natyrale qe te na freskoj shtepine. Ketu kam dale me g...
Moved to www.TheBishopsNest.com
We have moved our family website to www.TheBishopsNest.com Daycare: Mami never goes to Tati's daycare, because I told you that...
Pictures
Here are some pictures of Tatiana.
Testing
I hope this is a better design :)
Sacramento Town
I don't know when I will get all caught up with the blog but I promise one of these days I will upload all the summer pictures. It'...
Forgot
to post these two adorable pictures.
Sleep
Sleeping toddler = happy parents This photo was taken a couple of months ago.
Superfrank's
Kur shkuam ne fillim nuk donte te rrinte ulur te rrethi. Pastaj i lezetoi me shume kur pa se cfare benin kalamajte e tjere. Kliko me poshte...
Day 1: Aloha
Day 1 As soon as we arrived from the airport we went to Waikiki Beach. In the first picture you can spot the surfers in the beautiful ocean ...
Back to Christmas Morning
Recent news 16 months old: * TT continues to nap 1.5 / 3 hrs a day. * Eats with a fork but instead prefers Mami feeding her [Sometimes with ...
Followers
Labels
1 month old
(1)
10 Months Old
(15)
11 Months Old
(16)
12 months old
(22)
2 months old
(1)
3 months old
(1)
4 months old
(2)
4th of July
(3)
5 months old
(7)
6 months old
(7)
7 months old
(6)
8 months old
(8)
9 months old
(14)
Activities
(36)
aeroport
(3)
Albania
(43)
Aunt Belina
(1)
Aunt Rudi
(3)
Auntie Bora
(8)
Auntie Summer
(3)
Beach
(12)
Birthdays
(7)
Cel. photos
(12)
Children
(4)
Christmas
(12)
City Life
(19)
Daddy and I
(17)
Dado e TT
(4)
Darlin
(5)
Easter
(2)
Family
(29)
First 4th of July
(1)
First baseball game
(1)
First Christmas
(1)
First Easter
(1)
First Halloween
(1)
first international flight
(1)
First post on the blog
(1)
First Saint Patty's Day
(2)
First time at the beach
(1)
First time at the pool
(1)
First time in Albania
(1)
First time in the library
(1)
First Valentines's Day
(2)
Friends
(39)
Girly Stuff
(8)
Grandma Mona Bishop
(1)
Grandma Tatiana
(32)
Grandpa Shpetim
(18)
Halloween
(8)
Hawaii
(4)
Interesting facts
(25)
Lake of Tirana
(4)
Lake Ohrid
(10)
Letter to my readers
(1)
Letters to Tatiana
(4)
Modeling
(2)
Mommy and I
(14)
Mormons
(7)
Nena Nazo
(1)
Newborn
(1)
Parties
(26)
Pool
(15)
Pregnancy
(11)
Pumpkin patch
(6)
Relaxing
(32)
Reminiscing
(8)
RJ
(6)
Seasons
(15)
Shqip
(57)
surprise party
(1)
Tatiana and her friends
(49)
Tatiana's Blessing
(1)
Temples
(1)
Teze Diana
(6)
Teze Ida
(4)
Thanksgiving
(1)
Tia Xhilda
(7)
Traveling
(4)
traveling home
(2)
TT's First Birthday
(2)
Uncle Martin
(10)
Uncle Ylli
(1)
Unhappy
(4)
Utah
(2)
Valentine's Day
(4)
Video
(13)
Zoo
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(90)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(168)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(20)
▼
July
(20)
Grocery shopping
Vamos a la Playa
TT can walk!!!
HapPy BirtHDay DiANa
Taiwan [Part I]
Taiwan [Part II]
Wild Wild West
Lazy? Tired? Exhausted is a better word
11 Months Old [part I ]
11 Months Old [part II ]
Interesting facts [11 months old]
TT & Gert
Sleep time
Struga
Peek-a-Boo
Nona and I
Happy Independence Day America
Lake Ohrid
At the park with Tia
Vlora Beach
►
June
(13)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
0 comments:
Post a Comment