Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

At the park with Tia




Wow I am so behind on posting updates. I have lots of good excuses to use though. I have been tremendously busy. It is the last month of our vacation and that being said it's been very hectic around here. Tatiana is physically and mentally developing way fast. I forgot to mention that while we were in Vlora she cut her 2 upper teeth. She loves to cruise around the house and everywhere else while holding unto furniture.


So this time we went to the park by our house. TT woke up from her evening nap and Tia Xhilda came right immediately after work to see her. That's what we call sacrifices.


Love spending time with Tia. Can't you see we look like BFF's, we were playing, singing and laughing out loud. That's how we roll people!






I should mention that while posing and laughing a little girl [ who begs for living] spotted us. Tatiana kept smiling and talking to her but no response from her side. She just wanted to watch us.






There is a reason Auntie Ida calls TT a name [FBI]. TT wants to know everything about everyone. She walks down the street or the park in this case and sees every single activity that is going on. I will show you in the pictures below.






walking with Mami.



Mom look at the bird. Mom, what are you looking at? Hello!!! Oh goodness gracious, always looking at herself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment