Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Interesting facts [11 months old]

* Tatiana called me mami yesterday when I left the room. Now she just doesn't say it without a meaning. That was such a happy moment for me. I will never forget it!





* Four days ago TT said "Daja" [English translation - Uncle] for the first time.




* She loves dogs and squeals in delight whenever she sees one. She knows how to bark and today for the first time she made the sound of a horse [not really neighing but very close.]




* Tatiana can walk with a person hand in hand.




* She doesn't like baby food anymore. We have introduced her to adult food and finger food. TT enjoys eating when she sees other people eat too.




* TT picks up only blue balls. I have a baby swimming pool with colored balls and she distinguishes the blue ones.


0 comments:

Post a Comment