Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Taiwan [Part II]

We go out twice a day. Where to go? These are our options : the Lake, Taiwan, Bllok, the Sea, the Pool, the Park. This weekend we are planning a trip to Mountain Dajti. There are some good pools over there.

I'm preparing my escape plan!



Let's make Mom happy. Because if Mom is happy, everyone is happy!



Have you seen how I snuggle with Tia? Ohhh I enjoy every bit of it.




I can stand for a few seconds on my own. This time I preferred to get a little help.



I will steal a kiss from you TT.




What?! No way!!!



Ohhh little boy pushing his stroller... need to talk to him!



Let's run away together!



Ohh your Mom is actually funnier. And I thought that bigger boys knew how to make girls happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment