Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Letters to Tatiana

Dear Tatiana,

I just want to thank you today for being my baby. Thank you for choosing me to be your Mami. It is a privilege to raise you. You have been such a good baby to us- for eating well and sleeping well. You are full of surprises, I'm talking about the good ones. I don't think I had a bad day since you were born. This doesn't mean that I didn't have an exhausting day. Well, you bring such a joy in my life and I'm not saying this to make things better. You are my angel, star, princess, sunshine, flower, my everything! I only hope I will teach you to do good in this world. And even when you will make mistakes, don't you ever think that I don't love you.

You will never be alone. I'm referring to your father being next to you [non stop] and to the readers : Yes you were way off when you were thinking about TT having a brother or a sister :)

Love,

Your Mami

0 comments:

Post a Comment