Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Shower

Yesterday we went to a baby shower. The first pit stop was at Coin's [it's a mini mall.] I say pit stop because at Coin's Mami wanted to take pics of me and Auntie Bora, but they had No Photography policy. So there was no need to spend any of our precious time there. So we went to the baby party. This way mami could eat bakllava and other delicious food.

Auntie Bora giving tons of love to TT.




Angela.



Angela's having a baby boy.



I will throw a party when TT will stop drooling. The minute I leave her without a bib she will get wet. Her upper teeth should cut in very soon.




Where did TT learn how to stick her tongue out? hmmm not good at all...



Love this face!



TT clapping for the first time on camera.



Converse all the way.



One of the few times when TT didn't get annoyed while getting dressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment