Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Letters to Tatiana

Dear Tatiana,

Today you will be 9 months old. Time flies so fast around here. You are sleeping right now so peacefully. I'm looking at you and I'm thinking what a wonderful baby you have been. Ohh your smile.. We live for it! You smile at every single person you see at the streets of Tirana. You are so friendly and don't mind to be held by strangers. Tatiana I know you miss your daddy, so do I. The first time you heard his voice on messenger you cried. You recognized his voice and you wanted him to be close to you. You wanted daddy to hold you tight in his arms, so you could feel safe. Well my love, summer will go by very fast and we will be reunited with daddy again. Today we will be happy and celebrate your monthly birthday. Happy 9 months kiddo!

Love,

Your Mami

0 comments:

Post a Comment