Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the Bllok

Probably some people have no clue what Bllok means. This is where mami went out everyday when she was in her teens. This is the best place to be for the adolescents in Tirana. If you are above 15 this is where you belong. This is IT!! So mami, her friend Iva and my friend Darlin spent a delightful afternoon enjoying each other's company.



Playtime!! I just get so ecstatic when Darlin's close to me.




Don't you dare to take my bottle away!!



Ever wondered what life with twins is like?! Here we go!!




We have some fans. Look at the girls on the left staring at us.



Don't you think that Iva and Darlin are just a perfect combination for each-other?!




I'm not asking for this one because I already know the answer!




English afternoon tea is the way to go. Lunch is too normal for us classy ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment