You can't run away from me RJ, just give up!
Little lamb.
Boxing time.
TT is already an environmentalist, hug the tree!
It was a big challenge to get TT and RJ in one perfect frame. When one was down playing with the leaves, the other one decides to get up and run away from the scene.
Look at that smirk. Hah my sneaking skills are getting better and better everyday, I got RJ's sippy cup and no one is noticing it. I'm so proud of myself!
Yay, time to go home!!! Now I'm in a good mood!
3 comments:
Ooooo sa te bukura fotot!!!! Albumi i preferuar,,,, kjo e vogla ka dale si topmodele,
Po sa qenka rritur dhe RJ mii :))
TT is SOOO cute I can't stand it! You take such amazing pictures...love the fall colors!
Jona jane ngjyrat qe te bejne per evte :)
Liza thnx, your little one is stinking cute too :)
Post a Comment