Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

US citizen

Mami is officially an American. Yesterday I went to take the naturalization test and I passed it. So no more "Welcome to America" jokes for me. I am not sure if I can have dual citizenship but I will figure it out later on when I have to do the Oath. I left TT with my friend Danielle for about 3 hours. TT had a blast with her 3 kids and she did not miss me a bit. She is ready to let go of me, but am I?! The answer is a big NO!!!
Funny how I became a US citizen on the day of Albania's Independence Day and on the day of my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary. Coincidence or not some things are supposed to happen for a reason. Ok, time to pick a destination for me, finally no more visa applications.

2 comments:

Jona said...

Urime mi shoqe dhe ketu ne bllogttt:)
Na e bere mishin pucpurriza sa bukur qe tregon :P
Po kjo puna e 29 do kete qene e kopsitur them une ,, do jete bere me plan :P
pucc forrt :*

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

Faleminderit Jona. Jo nuk e kisha bere ne plan, se varet nga qeveria, kur ta caktojne ato daten per intervisten. Ndonjehere kam edhe une fat :) puc fort :)

Post a Comment