Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tutti Fruti




Mami is watching "Dancing with the Stars" and blogging... hmmm... Folks I have a feeling that this is not going to look good!

When we go to "Tutti Fruti" [the frozen yogurt place by our home] we salute everyone. Say "Hello" to your favorite hippie.



You are truly my SUNSHINE!!!



Talking + smiling to the fro-yo worker.



Time to eat now.



Interesting things I've been doing:

* Blow kisses...muahhhh to everyone.

* Say "Bah" for ball.

* Continue to shake my booty whenever I hear music playing.

* Listen to stories when Grandma Tatiana tells them from my lap top. I just sit at Mami's lap and look at the computer. Then I'm ready for a nap. It works like a charm.

* Watch + Love "Barney" [The purple dinosaur.] By now Mami has memorized every song of his. She finds herself singing/humming them during the day.

* Point to head, nose, eyes, mouth when asked to.

* Jump from the couch or wherever I am when Daddy comes home. I just melt when I see him. On the side note my favorite word hasn't change, it's still "Daddy". And when he teaches me to say Mami I repeat after him "Daddy". Ohhh man does that bother Mami!

* Sleep in a twin bed. That's how I roll, the crib is for babies!!!

* It's been 2 months since I stopped breastfeeding and I don't miss it. To keep a long story short I will say that when Mami decided to wean me off the breast milk I did not really care. I was ready and so was Mami. Mami's breast hurt for about 2 weeks, but she wasn't in terrible pain, so that was not bad at all. Since then I have been sleeping better too. So this 15 months old toddler is proud of herself.

* Fold my arms and pray at dinner time. Very reverent of me.

* When Mami says "No" about something I'm not supposed to get into, I totally agree with her by raising my index finger and shake it for "No" [Like I mean it huh, I just do the gesture and then proceed to do whatever I had in my mind.]

2 comments:

Jona said...

Zemraa sa te shkoka ky kapuci mi aman ...

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

Si Bob Marley vogel duket :)

Post a Comment