Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Little Miss. Sunshine

You can only see 5 of them. One upper one is hidden and more are on their way. My poor baby is teething terribly this week. She puts everything in her mouth and is drooling like she was 2 months old.



Today momi took me at the pool. Different one this time.




I look like a sailor with this hat.




Don't I look like I'm fishing?



Or like I lost something in the water?



Either way I am happy! Everywhere I go strangers will comment on how friendly and happy I am.



Ok I had fun, but let's get out of here mama.



Serious. And I'm not telling you the story behind it. Some things better be a secret, otherwise we get in trouble with daddy. *Hint* [Look at the bump I got in front of my forehead.]

2 comments:

Jona said...

Yll me 1000 cepa :)))

Jona said...

Kjo te zgjat ditet per koken time ::)))
Nuk ngopem duke e pare. Ceshte kjo keshtu miiiii :P

Post a Comment