Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Monday, August 2, 2010

Out and About



Jona is mami's friend. Finally I got to meet her. She always leaves comments on my blog. You can tell by the look in her eyes how much she loves me!




Let me perform the original Albanian traditional dance. I have it in my blood.



Etri you are gorgeous.



Wait a second, are you talking to my daddy? Tell him I miss him a lot and that we're coming home soon!




And NO!!! Mami didn't teach me how to share.



I can walk... catch me if I fall.



I can stand all by myself.



Life with 2 kids. Hmmm how do you spell : HARD!!!


Etri either feeds me popcorn or helps me to drink water. That's a good friend in my book.



Milena, mami's old friend from college in Tirana.



Our little picnic was perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment