Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Friday, March 19, 2010

Last Playgroup

Today was my last playgroup with my friends. I haven't mentioned this before but Tatiana and I are leaving for Albania on March 24th. We'll be staying there for 4 and half long months. Yes you read it wright. I know it's a long vacation without our man but my family and friends need to see our sweet little angel. And of course I get to have my little vacay too. We will be in a long-distance relationship. We have come to an agreement of web cam-ing every day. This will make the hard situation a little more bearable. I just can't imagine Barry waking up early, sacrificing his sleep, just so he can see Tatiana [if you were thinking me, you were totally wrong.] I hope that I would be able to keep up with the blog while I'm at home. No promises being made though.

Here is a pic with Allisen. She is originally from Hawaii and she is one of my best friends here in the bay. I love her boys Donavon a.k.a D-boy and Dutch.


Here is Dutch with Kenna.


Dutch got super jealous when Allisen was holding TT. He constantly came to check on her. It was way funny when he pretended to want some water and when I offered that to him he refused it because he wanted it from his mom's hands. He cracks me up.


Everything TT sees wants it in her mouth, if she doesn't taste it, it's no good to her. Well no bueno TT, I'm always terrified of all the kinds of diseases out there and how exposed she is catching them.


How can we miss a shot of TT attempting to feed herself. The other day I introduced her to Cheerios. Oh my ... I will catch her in the action of grabbing a bunch in her tiny hand and stuffing her mouth full.


My friend Melissa is leaving in late April. Her husband found a new job in Kentucky so they will be moving there. This is life in the States. I remember my first semester at BYU-I when one of my English professors said that normally Americans change their location around 6-7 times during their lifetime. And then he went on about how change is good and healthy. Now it just hit me because I already moved to two states. And I still can't call the bay area home. I wonder where we will end up living. Lets hope not in the middle of nowhere [like Kentucky.] hehe

Well here are a couple of pics of Mel's daughters Lilly and June.


0 comments:

Post a Comment