Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Thursday, February 3, 2011

SF Museum of Modern Arts [Part I]

Tatiana will always be the happiest kid on the block. No doubt about it.




TT has been sick. She's got a cold. I took her at the pedi's office today and as always didn't get any treatment. "Just give her Tylenol"- the doc said. Ohhh really, I didn't know that. Thanks for the "tremendous" help! She also has developed fear towards the medical staff. As soon as the nurse walked in TT started screaming bloody murder. It's just heartbreaking seeing her watery eyes & runny nose. Last night she had trouble breathing so she had a horrible night. Let's pray that tonight will be different, even though I honestly don't think so because she hasn't had any improvement. Wish us luck!






Pondering over Martin Luther King's facial expressions.



Words of wisdom.



The above words were written on this water fountain.



Time to show up at the art gallery. Round # 2



Notice the guard behind us. It's not that obvious on the pic but he's giving us the evil eye. TT was showing excitement a little too much for his taste and apparently that wasn't welcomed.



Babbling. Will she ever stop doing that? Ummm being Barry's kid + my kid = Chatterbox.



Our future property.



Dancing & Singing. No wonder why the guards were keeping an eye on us.



Destroying art work after we took advantage of taking pictures of it. Actually TT has the rights to ruin it because after all it was her painting. [ Try to convince her otherwise.]



To be continued...

2 comments:

Receli said...

TT and Eliza Lane have the same dress! I fell in love with it online and HAD to have it! It is so cute on both of them! I hope she feels better soon!

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

Ohh put some pics up :) I love Carter's !!!

Post a Comment