I'm sharing a tiny bit of our Valentine together. I don't think a lot of you know that I'm Mrs. Piggy and he is my Penguin. That's why Barry bought these two cute animal stuffers to represent us. If you were wondering the note is from piggy.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Love Notes
Name the color of TT's eyes because if you ask me I would say something between : Greenish, yellowish and grayish.

I'm sharing a tiny bit of our Valentine together. I don't think a lot of you know that I'm Mrs. Piggy and he is my Penguin. That's why Barry bought these two cute animal stuffers to represent us. If you were wondering the note is from piggy.
I'm sharing a tiny bit of our Valentine together. I don't think a lot of you know that I'm Mrs. Piggy and he is my Penguin. That's why Barry bought these two cute animal stuffers to represent us. If you were wondering the note is from piggy.
Labels:
Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment