Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sick TT = Sad Mami + Daddy

Yesterday TT has been throwing up every hour since 2 PM. I gave her water, threw it up; gave her saltine crackers, threw it up; apple juice, threw it up. I put her to bed at around 8 pm with no food, no fluids in her stomach and she slept very good till 5 AM. I was worried she would wake up at night but she is a strong girl. Even when she was throwing up she gave me heads up by doing a little siren sound. So I knew it was coming and I had a towel close by to help her out. And after 5 mins she would be smiling and happy, like nothing happened to her. This behavior kind of misdirected me, because I would think she was doing better and give her food and then she would throw up again. So again, back to square one. When Barry came home, he called the nurse at Kaiser and she gave us some advices such as to give TT a tablespoon or two of Pedialyte and then slowly introduce solids. Barry took care of her at 5 AM while Mami was resting [definitely not sleeping.] She drank Pedialyte and kept it in her tummy. Later on she had some crackers, just a little bit. Watched Barney, played with her new toy and drew on a piece of paper. And now she's taking her nap. I don't know if we will be able to attend a baby shower tonight. I will see if her conditions are getting better, if not we are staying in our cozy home [daddy built a fire for us to stay warm.]

Here are some pictures after the first round of throwing up. Can you tell she is sick? Not me!




2 comments:

Jona said...

Oooo zemra vogelll :(((...
Po kjo dhe ku eshte semure qesh...
TE shkuara lepurushes se vogel :(

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

flm Jona... nuk di gje tjeter TT, vetem te qeshi :)

Post a Comment