Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Friday, October 29, 2010

Arrr I'm a Tiger

This year mommy wanted me to be an animal because she knows that probably when I'll talk I will dictate her what I want to be *hint hint - Princess, Ballerina, Princess, Ballerina, ohhh did I mentioned Princess too." So basically Mommy is enjoying these years 'till they last. Isn't it so cool that we match also? By the way, TT is rocking this tiger outfit!!! Go tigers!!! That's the mascot at Mommy's old work too. This week we went to Santana Row in San Jose because Mommy's friend invited her to check out the Halloween fest. They had trick or treating, photo booth and other activities of "Mommy and Me."

PS. The phone died pretty quickly, I think it got overwhelmed by the cute kids around it.











2 comments:

Jona said...

Beme mama te te ngaj apo beme tiger te te ngjaj :P
te papara!!!

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

haha e kemi bere me llafe pra qe te kombinohemi :)

Post a Comment