Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Monday, June 7, 2010

Going out or Staying home

Nowadays we have a big dilemma. Sometimes mami feels lazy and prefers to stay home and relax on the couch while Grandma and Grandpa takes care of me.

Everytime I wear this onesie I sing : We are living in the yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine!!! The Beatles still rock my socks off.




Ohhh trying to get up by my own. Well it's not my fault people!! From the belly down I look like mami, which has its pros and cons.




As you see we decided to go out. By the way: I am a woman of character. I promised last time that the hot spot will be on Teze Rudi and VIOLA here it is!! [ Auntie Bora just called me asking who is Viola... Apparently french is not her thing. uala- albanian translation]



I kinda digg this pair of jeans.
ps. I kept staring at mami's friend Erjola.



Mami you could of done a better job with the tights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment