Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The first real haircut

Last Sunday since uncle Martin was home, mami decided to cut TT's hair. This time it was not just a tiny bit. The show ended on Grandpa's b-day, so on Sunday TT was going to be bald. And this is where babi Barry will have a heart attack. I'm just jocking around. She will have the latest haircut. Uncle Martin besides being an excellent dentist is also known to be a good hair stylist. The most famous in Southern Europe. [Well I'm actually lying but what can I say he's the Godfather. I've got no other choice but accept the fact that he will cut TT's hair for the first time, and after I saw the results it will be the LAST time.]


mmmm more gifts... Look at her smile when she sees that Auntie Bora is giving her a gift.




Getting pampered. Really busy on her cell phone.



Smile Auntie, trust me I'm a good photographer.

3 comments:

Barry said...

Shes learning to use a cell phone already....this isn't going to end well.

Jona said...

I am thinking what will TT ask as a gift when she turns 1 :D
Zemra vogel sa e mire qe eshte ... ylli yll ngelet mi !!!! <3<3

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

lol .. maybe a cell phone :))

Post a Comment