Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dear TT



Tatiana you are growing way too fast. Please stop it, it's not fair to me. You are starting to talk, can you believe it? It is amazing! You are a little person now. Well, not that before you were an alien but you get the idea. Next week you will turn 2 and last weekend I just turned 27. I guess the 2's are a good number, at least for Mami. Since we are talking about the 2's.... ohhh the "terrible two's" as they say.... I'm hoping you will be good to me. Please don't throw tantrums in the middle of the store or in sacrament meeting at church. I'm not asking too much, am I?! Should I bring the potty training topic. Let's just skip it this time, Mami is trying to stay positive. My Tatiana, my Tati, my TT I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much, no wait thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. I don't think you comprehend the love I have for you until you have your own kids. I know, I know you've heard it before, but let me say it again : I love you forever! Ohhh here it goes again, Mami being over-emotional! Well, maybe it's the fact that Mami's working and misses you a whole lot or maybe it's just you growing. My little princess everyday you make me proud!

Love,
Yours truly ~ Mami

0 comments:

Post a Comment