Well before we start with our adventure in Santa Cruz I wanted to get something off my chest. What's up with the 2 year olds being so protective over their stuff?! When Tatiana get's up she will have her blankie with her and during the day if she sees it she will shout from wherever place she's at "mee meee meee, mine, mine, mine." Then it continues with her sippy cup, toys, spoon, fork, TV remote control, shoes, you name it! You know when they say "You got to choose your battles" I really don't know what battle to choose with her. Maybe I'll go surf the internet and come up with something that will work for us.
For 4th of July weekend we went to Santa Cruz Boardwalk, which is the best!! It's like a Disneyland for toddlers.
But first let's go to the beach. If I smile I get to watch Caillou. So here we go, take 1.
Take 3.
And Shabam Mom!! Hah I tricked you good. I've had with you and your ridiculous pictures.

Finally I get to enjoy the beach all by myself.

Finally I get to enjoy the beach all by myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment