Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Monday, May 2, 2011

Airplane Ride

We had to wake up early in the morning to catch our 8 am flight to Honolulu. I was predicting a total meltdown from TT. I was surprised at how good she handled herself. I was prepared to walk her down the isles but fortunately that didn't happen. She had her own seat, not that it would make a difference, because mostly she was staying in our seats.

We hadn't taken off from the ground yet. Here she is with her grandparents eating croissants.



After she fed herself, already in pajamas, took her blanket and slept for a good 2 hours on Mami. Then she woke up and played with Daddy.

See Grandpa & Daddy are sleeping, that's a good indication of how well behaved I was. There was no screaming, otherwise the whole plane would purchase earplugs.


ps. Now on our way home... ohhh... that's a different story!

2 comments:

Jona said...

aa po me TT u dhaska te udhetoj une mii ,,, se i kam tmerr avionett !! Kesaj sja ndjeka fare :))))

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

hic fare sia ndjen :P

Post a Comment