Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Sunday, April 17, 2011

General Conference

It's palm Sunday today. The Sunday before Easter Sunday. This is why I'm emphasizing this post to my religion today. Two weeks ago we [Mormons] had General Conference. If you are interested to learn more about this term check it out at Mormons ... and you can change the language on the upper right side of the website. For my Albanian folks the website is Mormonet .

Here is Tatiana, in her pajamas, watching the GC for the first time [I don't count the times she was a little baby.] She let me watch it in peace too by napping for a long time. She continues to nap for 2 hours in the afternoon. At night I put her down at 8 PM and all I need to do is tuck her in and leave the room.

TT turns everything into horses. The shopping cart demonstrates it perfectly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment