Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Home Shweet Home

Let's go back to winter 2009 for a moment or two.

3 generations.

Family photo. Vlore, Albania.


Mother is the most humble person I have ever known.

Durres, Albania. Natural is always better.

Father and Uncle in their best attitude. I don't think you wanna mess with my family, we're thick as thieves. You mess with one of us : It's over :)

Before shooting...

And after... See the difference? I'm still not peeing my pants :)

My brother, my friend, my love!

Walking in my hood.



Born to be free!!!

Hey bro, there's no such thing as freedom!!! * Bam Bam*

2 comments:

Jona said...

Sa kujtime te bukura :-) Kush e di sa te ka marre malli . Mamin e ke sh kinge , jo se bejne perjashtim pjesa tjeter e familjes :-))
puc

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

Merr malli edhe pse shifemi ne kamera perdite. Mamin e kemi nje cik me te mire se pjesa tjeter e familjes, jemi edhe krenar pale ;)

Post a Comment