Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We're expecting # 2

We are pregnant with baby # 2 or should I say baby XY. Went to the Doctors today and we found out that we're having a BOY!!! It caught me off guard because I know it's early to tell the gender. I am only 12 weeks and the due date is July 11th 2011 or as I like to say 7/11 [easy to remember.] I took a pregnancy test on Thanksgiving day to make it memorable. And then I scheduled a doctor's appointment about 2 weeks ago.

3 comments:

Jona said...

dhe thua pastaj qe asgje seshte e planifikuar :P Ketu vjen era tradheti burra:P:P
Mezi po presim 'baby boy'. Ka ndonje menyre ta pershpejtosh pak :P
PO vdes te shoh reagimin e TT :P
Puccc ... ska menyre me te bukur per te nisur 2011 :-)

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

hahaha cdo gje eshte e planifikuar, edhe mire biles!!! Ky vit do na shkoi mbare besoj, meqe na nisi mbare :))) Edhe ty te shkofte sa me mire.. duhet me fillu me fol spanjisht tani mamacita ;)

Lizi Bates said...

Urime!! I love it Baby XY :) That's impressive you already know the gender! I hope you are feeling well. It looks like your family had a very gezuar Christmas and New Year :)

Post a Comment