This is the ceremony of my Oath of Allegiance. My sis in law arrived the same day from Colorado, so her and my father in law couldn't make it to the oath. My mother in law, Barry and my friends, John and Leslie were able to attend it. Later on we all went to lunch at our favorite restaurant " Claim Jumpers."
Amazed by the flag.
I'm wearing red and black for a reason. Albanian flag colors :) Ok let me sing the song now, ready?
Ahem, Red and black i got the eagle on my chest , I'm proud to be an Albanian, I got my head up high for the flag I die, I'm proud to be an Albanian!!!
It sounds a little bit cheesy right? Ohhh well i tried !!
Grandma Teresa and I moments.
Ohhh Les is here. I think TT is biased. She loves blonds, I'm not kidding you. As soon as I introduce her to my blond friends she would smile and stay with them like they have known each other for years. It probably has to do with her Mom & Dad being blonds.
Leslie and I moments.
2 comments:
Po kjo e vogla mire qe i ngjan Barryt kaq shume po ti shkon dhe e vesh njelloj me te qe te bjeri me shume ne sy :P
Hajt u pa puna duhet me i mbajt shpresat tek ky tjetri , ishalla po ngjan ketej nga neve :-P
haha kshu eshte kur e lashe ne dore te Barryt veshjen. se une ate dite su mora fare me te. Cuni do i ngjaj mamit te vet se sben se e kthyem mbrapsh pastaj :)
Post a Comment