The Bishop's apologize to you dear blog for not paying the attention you deserve. This Christmas season has been busy. Let me tell you what we did today. Woke up at 8 AM, got ready really fast to attend the Oath Ceremony for Mami's citizenship. Auntie Summer came to town from Denver, CO. Went home, waited for friends to arrive and went out for lunch at Claim Jumpers. It is only 4 PM and while I wait for TT to wake up from her nap, I have a "To Do List", which includes: Wrapping gifts for family, mailing Holiday Cards & gifts, go to the mall for some last minute gifts and I'm not mentioning Tatiana's eating, bathing, playing schedule or any of the housework [laundry, cleaning up the nursery, bathroom, kitchen and living room.] Let me tell you what we have done the past two days. Went with Mami's friends to the Oakland Temple to see the Christmas lights, attended Mel's party, visited friends from Oklahoma/ watched movies with them, doctor's appointments, attending a baptism, dentist's appointments... ummm what else? I have lost count of other things because my brain is not fully working, its capacity it's not in the best shape. Ohh is there any word that describes my situation ---> Exhausted!!! Thank goodness Barry is taking a 2 weeks break from his work so we can enjoy the holidays together as a family. He said he will give me a big vacation, meaning he will take care of our little angel.
Since I am way behind with everything these pictures were taken last Saturday. Mami was babysitting her friend Angela's twins. The three of them are good friends. They had a great time sharing toys. I was amazed that I didn't have to clean up our home after they left because all three of them played nice together.








To be continued...



1 comments:
Ca sysh ka dhe ky binjaku mi gocee!! Eh ça fare paskan qene keta amerikanet :P :P
Post a Comment