[ Well she just woke up. I'm getting frustrated!]
TT: "I'm ready to fight! Well can you give me wrong? Of course not, I've been home for 2 days in a row. No sunlight, nothing. Gee Mom I need some vitamin D for heaven's sake! Are you blind or what? Can't you see I need some tan on me to look all cute again?"

Mami you look stupid trust me. Just stop bouncing all around the nursery and be an adult for once!
Well I was starving in here that's why I pulled the "smiley face" card. FEED ME PLEASE!!
I know who did it! My finger is pointing in the right direction. It wasn't me!
F.Y.I Mom Christmas has long gone + Santa Claus doesn't exist. One of these days I'll throw this onesie away.
My mami kisses my feet all day. She just can't have enough of them. That's how I learned to put my toes in my mouth.
2 comments:
o karamele..po cte sajon mami ty mi...??po normal, se je si kukull e vogel, me ato kembet si pufte...do te te ha fare kur te vish ketu more vesh mi:P ??? e di ti qe une te kam vene tek kompjuteri dhe te shoh diteperdite mi budalace, po mi po :))))
aaa do vdes une ke ka vene tezja te kompjuteri miiii .. puc fort!!!! Sa me ka marre malli!!!
Post a Comment