Tatiana is growing up so fast and I can't keep up with the blog. She continues to sleep throughout the night even though sometimes she wakes up at 3 AM. We have started the rice cereal and she is a champion at eating it. Daddy is the one that feeds her while she sits on mommy's lap. She eats big chunks of it. Later on we will start her on veggies like carrots. Below is a picture that shows I can reach my knees now. I am looking forward to reach my toes though and put them in my mouth just like everything else I find close to me (especially mommy's & daddy's fingers).
This picture was taken in Provo, at uncle Jared's house. Nathan is cheering up for TT to finish her evening snack. TT was refusing the breast milk but she didn't turn down the rice cereal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment