Powered by Blogger.

Tatiana's Grow Chart {In Pictures}

2

Music

1

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tatiana Teresa

Our bundle of joy will be three months old on Sunday. Recently she has been talking to me in her own language. I'm impressed because we can maintain a conversation. I ask her questions and she responds to me by smiling, making aoh and keh sounds. Tatiana's first smile was when she was 5 weeks old. Now all she does is put her whole hand in her mouth and stares at her feet. When I put her in the Boppy Pillow she can hold her head up and if she gets tired and starts fussing I just wiggle a toy in front of her. Three days ago she discovered the swing. Oh it's such a good invention for Moms. She stays there if I dance and sing in front of her. She doesn't want to be alone. She likes laying on the Play Mat and touching toys. She also likes to taste cloths. When I hold her she sticks her tongue out and starts licking my shirt and arms. I can't believe how much saliva she has. The bib is always wet. During the day she gets tons of hick ups. It looks like it doesn't bother her. Did I mention that she is the best night sleeper ever. I put her down to bed at 9pm and then she wakes up at 6am. It's been a week that she has been sleeping throughout the night. What a blessing!!

10 days old.



One month old.




November 7, 2009

I just went to the gym. I feel so much better. The best thing is that I left Tati asleep and I found her asleep. She has been taking a nap for 4 hours. Barry has been very busy with work. He has been working from home too. I just hope that his company doesn't take advantage of him. He is such a hard worker.

2 comments:

Aneira Mia said...

pse ben kot mi....kur ke qene ne gym ti???
ah mashtruse...se mos ma meson dhe gocen me mashtrime :P lol
puuucc teze Bora :)

Albena, Barry & Tatiana said...

TT: teze boren se kemi xhan
Cerri: po te ka mami te zgjuar ty, i kupton vet ca gjera
{hihihihi}

Post a Comment